On November 10th & 11th, Total e Integrated held its 2016 User Conference at the Lionhead Golf Club & Conference Centre located in the Greater Toronto area. The conference was a huge success – thanks to our client partners and expert staff. In fact, we asked our attendees about their goals for attending – the answers ranged from learning more about Version 10, utilizing more of the system, and networking – a whopping 91% said they achieved their goals. Furthermore, the conference was rated as very good or higher by 85%. Below are some of the highlights of the event. We hope to see you at our next User Conference!
Total e Integrated announced the launch of some exciting new features and modules. Clients got a preview of…
- Dashboards – A new module that shows important business intelligence data in easy to understand and flexible graphs.
- Marketplace – An online marketplace to buy and sell digital and physical services.
- Notifications – A tool that will help you achieve far greater data capture success rates.
- Ecommerce - The new and improved online shopping experience that integrates seamlessly with your back office.
- Dining Reservations – An online portal that allows customers to book their table on your website.
- New Tee Time Booking Engine – The latest improvements to Version 3 and what to look forward to in Version 4.
- And much more…
Mike Flannagan turning some heads with the new Dashboards module.
The Consulting team held a variety of breakout sessions throughout the first day to encourage group discussions and problem solving. Our clients provided valuable feedback during the sessions that will help shape our product roadmap going forward. The sessions included:
- Retail with Logan Henderson
- Finance with Rob Grubbs
- Food & Beverage with Joe Dillane
- Membership & Properties with Raj Sivaratnam
- Golf with Logan Henderson
- Events with Joe Dillane
From left to right, Rob Grubbs, Logan Henderson, Joe Dillane and Raj Sivaratnam.
After the success of the breakout sessions, we opened up a forum for clients to connect with each other even further. The Total e Integrated Community Is the perfect platform to support this dialogue. Clients are encouraged to check out the Groups section where these discussions are ongoing.
We have also taken all of your amazing feedback and plan to hold a post-conference follow up webinar on December 1st. All attendees, and even those who couldn’t attend, can join us during this webinar. Watch for more webinar details in the coming days.